When it comes to roasting vegetables, I have to say that “radishes” are not my usual go-to. However, I had a bunch of fresh radishes from a recent farmers market trip and just could not wait to get in the kitchen and see what I could do with them.
My recipe is super easy and very unique. Did I mention soooo tasty too! A great side dish or topping to any salad. I also like to add a lil’ drizzle of olive over to serve.
Enjoy! Try all My Healthy Recipes.
EAT WELL. STAY FIT. FEEL GREAT.
- 1 -1 1/2 pounds organic radishes, about 1 bunch
- 1-2 tbs coconut oil, or olive oil
- 1 tbs fresh lemon juice
- 1 -1 1/2 tbs raw honey
- Himalayan salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- a drizzle of olive oil to serve, optional
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Wash radishes – optional to cut off greens. Next halve or quarter radishes so they are roughly the same size.
- Toss with the rest of the ingredients and spread in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, stirring once or twice during cooking.
- Serve immediately.