EAT WELL. STAY FIT. FEEL GREAT.Moni xx
- 1 -1½ pounds organic radishes, about 1 bunch
- 1-2 tbs coconut oil, or olive oil
- 1 tbs fresh lemon juice
- 1 -1½ tbs raw honey
- Himalayan salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- a drizzle of olive oil to serve, optional
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Wash radishes - optional to cut off greens. Next halve or quarter radishes so they are roughly the same size.
- Toss with the rest of the ingredients and spread in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, stirring once or twice during cooking.
- Serve immediately.
I like the hit of raw honey but you can skip if you prefer.
I like to leave some of the green stem in as it makes them so rustic and pretty but you can cut them off.