- 1 pkg of store-bought crispy brown rice cereal bars (or make your own), unwrapped and placed on a plate
- 1-2 tbs of sunflower seed butter per bar, or use an nut butter is absolutely fine
- Dark Chocolate Cocoa Nibs, also found at Trader Joes, or use chocolate chips is just fine too
- optional- your favorite holiday sprinkles for topping
- Place your store-bought crispy brown rice cereal bars (or make your own) on a plate - unwrapped.
- Next, spread about 1-2 tbs of sunflower seed butter, or use any nut butter is absolutely fine right on over the bars.
- Now sprinkle Dark Chocolate Cocoa Nibs over. The nut butter is the perfect glue. I find these also at Trader Joe's, or use chocolate chips is just fine too.
- (Optional) - Next get decorative. Sprinkle your favorite holiday sprinkles on. Or skip if it is not the holidays and you just want a perfect little snack for the kids too.
Enjoy! Santa loves them too!