Need a super healthy SUPER FOOD meal that is full of nutrients?-(one of my top Super Foods-is kale by the way) and a meal that is also full of protein and that is super delicious? Yes, you know I have you covered, so Relax. I ate pretty great this Holiday Season, not one Christmas Cookie Left! I did not over due it too bad but I am definitely craving some good-for-you meals that make you feel good too. So basically, I had a bunch of left over kale, some tomatoes, and chives hanging out in the fridge. I really was craving an egg dish too, so since we always have eggs, the rest is history. (Of course I top mine with some hot sauce and a drizzle of EVOO.) What can you expect? A super easy, fast, "healthy-as-you-can-get," and seriously really tasty meal. Plus BLD- Breakfast, Lunch, or Dinner. Sold yet? You might want to also take a look at my Veggie Quiche, Double-Tomato and Basil Quiche, Asparagus Frittata, and Summer Vegetable Frittata just to name a few...and my other Egg Dishes. Enjoy~
- 4 organic eggs, or 1/2 cup of organic egg whites
- 1 bunch of kale, pre-steamed
- 1/2 cup tomatoes, cherry, grape, or one that is diced
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 1 tbs olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Hot sauce !
- Mix eggs, pre-steamed kale, tomatoes, scallions, and salt and pepper in a large bowl; whisk together.
- Coat pan olive oil and pour in. Cook 2 mins and then flip over to make an omelet.
- Put on a plate and to finish-Drizzle with olive oil and hot sauce.