Calling all Pumpkin and Pumpkin Pie lovers!
You will love this healthy and super delish protein smoothie that actually tastes amazing. Like “Pumpkin Pie” flavor amazing!
No need to over do it with the full-fat, sugar laden pumpkin pie this Thanksgiving. I plan on having one of these instead of many second helpings of pie.
Plus it is so easy to feel run down this time of year and this smoothie is packed with only fantastic ingredients. You can use any protein powder you like but I enjoy Vega.
Try all my Pumpkin Recipes.
EAT WELL. STAY FIT. FEEL GREAT.
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 ripe banana, frozen is best
- 1 cup unsweetened almond or coconut milk
- 1 scoop Vega vanilla
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- pinch of ginger
- 5-6 ice cubes
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. (Add more milk if too thick). Pour into 2 glasses. Enjoy!