Are you excited for Memorial Day Weekend or what? You know what they say…”It is the gateway to Summer,” or maybe that’s just what I always thought. 🙂 Hopefully you have some fun plans, an adventure, maybe a get-together or a BBQ to look forward to this weekend.
Well, you know I have you covered. Here are some killer meals to entertain with, or to be the “hostess with the mostess” with. I seriously have so many fantastic recipes right now, I had a hard time narrowing it down! So below are some HEALTHY, EASY, and very DELICIOUS Meals for you to check out.
It’s always nice to bring a dish to someone else’s gathering.
My TIP: try to bring your own dish, because it’s SMART to bring something that you know can be a healthy option, so you’re not left stranded with only Mayo-rich dishes, Sour Cream, Doritos, Ranch, Ribs, Wings, Burgers, Hot Dogs, etc. Don’t get me wrong, all of that is fine, but to have no healthy options— is not! So make something that is just as tasty as it is good for you. That way you have more wiggle room.
Have a great Memorial Weekend y’all!
- Black Bean Burgers with Mango Salsa
- Knife and Fork Chili Turkey Burgers
- Vegetarian “Sloppy Joe’s”
- Tofu Tacos with Spinach, Corn, and Goat Cheese
- Mango Shrimp Kebabs
- Eggplant Sandwiches
- Brocoli Slaw
- Good-4-You Sweet Potato Salad
- Thai Summer Slaw
- Corn Salad with Feta and Walnuts
- Zucchini “Canoes”
- Goat Cheese Stuffed Tomatoes
- Tossed Greens with Watermelon and Feta
- My Hummus Recipes
- Strawberry Cobbler
- One GIANT Chocolate Chip Cookie (good for a crowd)
- Easy Rice Crispy Bars
- “Better-4-You” Chocolate Cupcakes with Vanilla Frosting
- Peach Crisp
- Berries and Coconut Cream
Also, CHECK OUT ALL MY DRINK RECIPES!
Have fun and don’t forget to stay hydrated!
EAT WELL. STAY FIT. FEEL GREAT.