Say hi to the easiest ball recipe on the planet.
Got cashews? Got Dates? Great! We are in business.
I like to use raw unsalted cashews but you can use any kind you like. Then you just need a handful of dates. You can also add in anything else you prefer. Maybe coconut or mini chocolate chips. I put these in a mason jar and bring them to work for a perfect snack and pre-workout treat.
Try my Cashew Cookie Chews too.
- 1 cup raw cashews, chopped
- 1 cup pitted dried dates, chopped
- OPTIONAL: add in anything else you like such as; [i]coconut flakes or mini chocolate chips.[/i]
- Add both ingredients to a food processor and roughly chop together, to a paste. Note: [i]Can add a pinch of salt if using unsalted cashews.[/i]
- Next chop the batter to very fine (if needed) and mix together by hand.
- Roll 16 balls out of mixture. Place on parchment paper. Done!
- Can be refrigerated, but should be shelf stable if kept in a closed container. Enjoy!