Packed with antioxidants and super good for you ingredients.You can also top with coconut flakes but that is optional. I just love them and coconut flakes are terrific for you. The husband is now also hooked on this recipe too! Enjoy! You will also love all my Fruit Treats, Protein Treats, and Shakes! Follow Moni to connect on Face Book, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram (-to get a look of my everyday eats!)
EAT WELL. STAY FIT. FEEL GREAT.xx
- 8 oz of almond milk, or coconut milk
- ½ of a frozen banana
- ½ cup cherries, frozen or fresh (de-pitted)
- ½ cup blueberries, frozen or fresh
- 1 scoop of your favorite protein powder, vanilla
- handful of ice cubes
- 2-3 tbs of coconut flakes for topping (optional)
- In a blender mix together all the ingredients. When shake is nice and thick pour in a glass.
- Top with coconut flakes if using. Enjoy!