Ya’ll know how much a I love an easy and healthy recipe. You know, something that I can whip up super quick for a breakfast or a workout snack. Well, I am so excited to share this recipe with you! The flavor is out of this world delicious and this smoothie is so refreshing.
Like a vanilla milkshake with yummy fruit. Also…please look at that color!
Packed with antioxidants and super good for you ingredients.
You can also top with coconut flakes but that is optional. I just love them and coconut flakes are terrific for you. The husband is now also hooked on this recipe too!
EAT WELL. STAY FIT. FEEL GREAT.
- 8 oz of almond milk, or coconut milk
- ½ of a frozen banana
- ½ cup cherries, frozen or fresh (de-pitted)
- ½ cup blueberries, frozen or fresh
- 1 scoop of your favorite protein powder, vanilla
- handful of ice cubes
- 2-3 tbs of coconut flakes for topping (optional)
- In a blender mix together all the ingredients. When shake is nice and thick pour in a glass.
- Top with coconut flakes if using. Enjoy!