Fluffy and Puffy and Oh So Good.
All Natural, Gluten Free, Grain Free, Low Sugar and sooo puffy!
One bowl, so easy and… so delicious.
Kid friendly…. Nutritionist and Trainer Approved.
You might even have all the ingredients ready in your kitchen right now. See my notes too. If not, you can find coconut flour at any store and you can also use any flour you prefer. As you know I use coconut flour all the time as it is gluten free, high fiber and just fantastic for baking with. Try all my recipes with coconut flour like my 4 Ingredient Pancakes.
You will love these I promise. Also keep in mind that fat is never the main issue when it comes to cookies. It is carbs and the ridiculous amounts of sugar. So you can enjoy these cookies guilt free and for a special treat for the kids too.
You will also love Grain and Gluten Free Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownies, Sweet Potato Banana Brownies, and all my Lightened Up Treats.
Adapted from this recipe.
- 1 ripe banana
- 1/2 cup nut butter of choice, I like peanut butter or almond – crunchy and unsalted
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- 1 tablespoons coconut sugar (or sugar of choice), (optional)
- 3 tablespoons chocolate chips, I like Enjoy Life (dairy and gf)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, mash the ripe banana with a fork until smooth.
- Stir in the nut butter, coconut flour (or flour of choice), and egg. The batter will be dense and thick.
- Next add in the salt, baking soda, cinnamon, and coconut sugar, if using. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Spray a sheet of parchment paper with coconut oil cooking spray, or use a silicone baking sheet. Drop the batter by the large, rounded tablespoon. You can also add more chips to the tops before you bake them off. A batch usually makes 10-12 cookies.
- Place in oven for 8-10 minutes. They will be perfectly soft and fluffy.
EAT WELL. STAY FIT. FEEL GREAT.