I SO love these! So there I was. I was wanting to make a cookie, but a different kind of cookie. So as I sighed, I opened my pantry. Boom.--- > I saw white chocolate chips, dried strawberries, and oatmeal. The rest is history! I think we all can agree that strawberries and white chocolate are a match made in heaven... in my heaven anyways. This is one of my favorite cookies and everything about it is wonderful. Great flavor, great texture, and I am just going to say it... not loaded with icky ingredients! I use only 1/4 cup of butter and you get a chewy, delicious cookie. I love the oatmeal for texture and not to mention the health benefits. Then I love the flavor with the white chocolate and strawberry combo. You can use any dried fruit you have really. These are unique and easy to make. Great for the kids, on the go, and are a great treat to have on special occasions! Try all my Moni Cookies and…Enjoy!
Makes 2 Dozen
- 1/2 cup whole-wheat pastry flour
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup gluten free oats
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar, or can use brown
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 tsp pure vanilla
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup dried strawberries, can use any dried fruit you like too
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips, or chunks
- Cooking spray, I like Coconut Oil Spray
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Combine flours, oats, baking soda, and salt; stir with a whisk. Place sugar and butter in a bowl and beat at med speed until well blended. Add vanilla and egg; beat well. Gradually add flour mixture, beating until blended. Add strawberries and chips; beat at low speed just until blended (or stir by hand).
- Drop dough by tablespoonfuls onto baking sheets coated with cooking spray (I love coconut oil spray). Bake at 350 F for 12 mins or until lightly browned. Remove from oven, remove cookies from pan, and cool on wire rack. Enjoy!