It tastes so good you have no idea. Pretty much just like a cinnamon roll. Top with a nut butter, a dollop of Greek yogurt, pure maple syrup, or raw honey.Plus add in any fruit you want. I sometimes just keep things simple and slice up a banana (goes great with the rest of the flavors) or today I sliced up an apple and fresh strawberries from the market. I use fresh wild blueberries too sometimes. NOTES:
- This recipe can make 2-3 slices. If you are feeding many - just double everything.
- You can use all egg whites but I use 2 eggs - good flavor, texture, and where all the nutrients are.
- Can use any protein powder you want. I use vanilla flavor but chocolate could work.
- I use freshly ground nutmeg, so amazing if you have this. Otherwise in the jar is just fine.
- I LOVE Himalayan sea salt (brings out the flavor BIG time) but if you do not have this you can absolutely use salt.
- Use any fruit you like. You could even add say blueberries to the egg mixture too so they warm up in the pan.
- You can could even add a big dollop of Greek yogurt or your favorite nut butter too.