When you roast a vegetable, IT CHANGES EVERYTHING. I absolutely love any vegetable roasted and grilled. This is probably the easiest thing you could ever make. The flavor is simple yet, intensified with the curry powder, which by the way is a superpower spice that is great for you. You will have this on the table in less than 20 mins. Enjoy~ Try all my healthy recipes!
- 1 large head Organic Cauliflower
- 1-1 1/2 tbs coconut oil or olive oil
- 1/2 tsp Madras Curry Powder
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 475 F.
- Combine cauliflower, olive oil, curry, and salt and pepper in bowl. Toss well.
- Put on a baking sheet and bake for 15-18 mins at 475 until golden brown and crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.