Slim and Trim Pancakes! That is the title of this easy pancake recipe because there is only wonderful ingredients in these pancakes. No butter, flour, oil, junk and they are gluten free.
I find I make these usually every weekend and we just love them. Takes 5 mins. The recipe is for one – so just double or triple to feed more.
Add your favorite fruit. We like blueberries, banana, apples or persimmons.
- 2 egg whites
- 1/3 cup gluten free oats
- 1 tbs coconut flour – can use any flour if you don’t have
- 1/2 banana
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- dash of cinnamon
- 1 tbs of almond milk to thin out, or more
- topping ideas – mini chocolate chips, blueberries, fresh fruit
- Place all the ingredients in a food processor. Can use blender too. Blend for about 30 secs until mixed.
- Heat a pan over med heat. Spray pan with cooking spray.
- Pour the batter onto the hot pan. I try to fit 3 pancakes. Flip when ready.
- Top with raw honey and / or fruit of choice. Enjoy!