These cookies are so GOOD! You can add in anything else you want. These are dense and perfect for travel and dipping! Yes, you know what kind I speak of! If you do not have molasses you can use extra maple syrup but I love the molasses flavor. The cooking time can vary so watch that. You can also use any flour you want or sugar but I used oat flour and coconut sugar. Try all my cookie recipes and vegan recipes! Enjoy! Follow Moni to connect on Face Book, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram (-to get a look of my everyday eats!)
- 1 3/4 cup oat flour
- 1/2 cup GF oats
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, at solid
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 Tbs maple syrup
- 1 Tbs molasses
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 flax egg (or 1 egg for not vegan)
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup semisweet dairy free chocolate chips
1. Preheat 375 F.
2. Together mix oat flour to salt in a bowl.
3. In another bowl, beat coconut oil (at solid) and sugar together. Next incorporate maple syrup to vanilla extract.
4. Mix dry ingredients with the wet. Stir in chocolate chips.
5. Bake 10-14 mins. (Might need to cook longer, depending on oven FYI). Also if too wet, add more flour. Enjoy!