I think it would be safe to say that almost all of us have at least once tried this bar (or a version very similar.) This is how I make these classic "7 Magic Holiday Bars" and they are for sure one of my favorites. I cut mine into smaller bars so then it is not over kill (as it can be so sweeeeeet!) and then I can indulge with out any deprivation. 😉 Give some away and put some in the freezer and everbody wins. Everyone loves these and they are great for gifts too as they hold up very well. They could not be any easier too! Take a look at all My Christmas Cookies and Enjoy~ (In Moderation of course!)
20-24 small Bars
- 1/2 cup of butter
- 2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups butterscotch chips
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup salted peanuts, or pecans are great too
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (the glue!)
- Melt the butter or margarine in a saucepan. Mix with the graham cracker crumbs. Press the mixture into the bottom of a 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Layer the chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, coconut, and pecans over the graham cracker crust. Pour the condensed milk over the layers.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 to 30 minutes. Cool. Cut into bars and SAVOR!