- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 cup Almond Milk, Unsweetened Vanilla, divided
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- a pinch of salt
- 1/4 tsp of cinnamon, plus more to dust at the end
- 1 tsp stevia or sweetener of choice
- 1 1/2 tbs of caramel sauce-(I use an all Natural brand from Whole Foods- only 70 cals and 5 grams of sugar per tbs!)
- TOPPINGS: 1/2 sliced banana, 1-2 tbs pecans, 1 tbs mini chocolate chips, or whipped cream, and a drizzle of additional warm caramel sauce. (All optional).
I make mine with a few slices of bananas, a few pecans, a warm caramel drizzle, a dollop of whipped cream, and a dash of cinnamon and it was AWESOME! Enjoy.
- In a bowl, mix together; 1/4 chia seeds, 3/4 cup Silk Pure Almond Unsweetened Vanilla, 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract, a pinch of salt, and 1/4 tsp of cinnamon, 1 tsp stevia (or sweetner of choice,) and the 1 1/2 tbs of caramel sauce.
- Stir very well and once everything is well combined, let the mixture sit in the fridge for 8-10 minutes (or overnight). Check the consistency (to your liking) and now with the remaining 1/4 cup of Almond Milk, add what is desired to get the pudding to your specific liking.
- Top with the 1/2 banana, the 1-2 tbs of pecans (or nuts of your choice), 1 tbs mini chocolate chips, or whipped cream, and a drizzle of additional warm caramel sauce. (All optional). ENJOY!
Remember too if you are on the go or rushed in the morning, you could make this the night before and just store in a container that you can have on the go. Brillaint right! A healthy treat that is fast… but not fast food. 🙂
I was compensated by FitFluential LLC for this campaign. All opinions are my own.