CREAMY CREAMY CREAMY! That is what you get when you add these simple and healthy ingredients together. This is your perfect shake when you are seriously craving the thickest kind of shake. I am in love. I am also in love with the healthy ingredients. Healthy fats for the avocado and peanut butter, plus potassium and fiber. Try it out and let me know what you think. Also very kid-friendly. Perfect for St. Patricks's Day too. 🙂 Try all my smoothie recipes! Follow Moni to connect on Face Book, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram (-to get a look of my everyday eats!)
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1 1/2 frozen bananas (peel & cut before freezing)
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- 2 Tbs organic peanut butter (or other nut butter works)
- 1-3 pitted dates if you want it a bit sweeter - OPTIONAL
- 3-4 ice cubes
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender. Blend until smooth and creamy. (You can try the flavor now and then add in dates if you want it on the sweeter side). Great both ways! Serve in 2 glasses. Enjoy!