- For those who want it stronger, then you can add in more vodka in your glass. Otherwise it is the perfect cocktail to please all.
- Can make everything ahead except for the sparkling water. Pour that in just before serving.
- The pineapple pieces will be soaked in the vodka, lil kick for ya!
IT'S COCKTAIL TIME! So I like to have fun. We know this. I love to celebrate life and indulge any chance I can get. What I do not love though is unnecessary calories and sugar that usually come to play on these fabulous moments. So what do you do? Well, you find a way to make it work! That is exactly what this awesome drink recipe is. This drink is phenomenal. I created it this last 4th of July. What a hit! Low in sugar and low in calories. Pretty in color and spot-on for taste. What more to ask for? Think guava flavor and think tropics. You can make everything in advance minus the sparkling water and you can also keep out the vodka too if you are after a drink with no alcohol. This drink is really that tasty and you just can't go wrong. Eddie also approves this cocktail!! The best part...You stay hydrated while you drink thanks to the coconut water and sparkling water! Genius. I know. Light, Delicious, Refreshing, and Fun. Thanks to using sparkling water (or club soda is great too), fresh fruit, and tropical flavored coconut water, you save tons of extra calories and unwanted sugar. I mean seriously. If I am going to drink a sugar bomb it better just be a blizzard from Dairy Queen then at least... not a fancy cocktail. Who is with me? Easy, fun, LIGHT, and enjoyed by all. My kind of cocktail! Do not forget to eat the pineapple pieces for a lil kick if you know what I mean. NOTES:
- 2 1/2 cups of fresh pineapple juice
- 3 cups Tropical flavored coconut water (tropical flavor is what makes it but can use plain too)
- 2 1/2 cups of Orange flavored sparkling water (could use club soda)
- about 1 cup of cut pineapple spears + more for garnish, this is for the bottom of the pitcher to soak up the vodka
- 2 limes , one is for garnish
- 1 lemon
- 1 1/2 cups of vodka + can add in more when poured in the glass if not strong enough, (could get away with rum if you prefer)
- In a large pitcher, add in the small chopped up pineapple pieces. Now pour in the vodka. Let soak for about 30 mins up to 12 hrs.
- Next pour in the pineapple juice, the tropical flavored coconut water, the juice of 1 lemon, and the juice of one lime. Stir well and let chill for at least 30 mins up until serving.
- Just before serving; now add in 2 1/2 cups of orange flavored sparkling water.
- Serve over ice and garnish with a pineapple and a slice of the lime. This is where you can see if you need to add in more vodka too.