There is something about a moist and perfectly scrumptious muffin. When eating healthy – it may feel like “muffins” are never possible to enjoy in a diet ever again! In fact, I often tell my clients how a local muffin from your favorite coffee joint is in fact one of the worst choices. But that all ends right now with this recipe. I am thrilled to share my new recipe with you that I have been working on!
Really easy batter to make. So pretty too.
All Natural. No Chemicals. No Preservatives and Gluten Free. Healthy Fats and will fill you up. Did I mention… perfect with coffee or tea?
EAT WELL. STAY FIT. FEEL GREAT.
- 1/2 cup coconut flour, [i]can use any flour but this is why they are GF. NOTE: If you use another kind of flour you may need more. [/i]
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, [i]or can use melted butter[/i]
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 1/4 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 organic eggs, room temp is best
- 1 organic apple, chopped
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- [i]See notes for optional ingredients[/i]
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Mix the wet ingredients in a med bowl.
- In another bowl; sift the dry ingredients.
- Next gently combine the dry ingredients into the wet.
- Mix until just incorporated. Place batter in muffin liners or a muffin tin.
- Cook for about 25-27 mins. Keep your eyes on them. Let cool.
- Store in the fridge or freeze. Enjoy!