Who says you can't have it all? I love my chocolate and peanut butter but I also like a hit of sea salt in the mix. You know that flavor that I am talking about... kind of like caramel or dark chocolate with a sprinkle of sea salt. In this case, I am talking sea salt potato chips sprinkled on a warm gooey Brownie Quest Bar with crunchy peanut butter. Are you with me so far? This is all possible thanks to using a Quest Bar and Quest Potato Chips which are brand new. The best part is: you only need 3 ingredients. Then you have to decide if you want to make them in cookies or tartlets as seen below. Or just buy 2 Quest Bars and make both versions like I did.
12 Mini Brownie Cookies or 4 Tartlets
- 1 Chocolate Brownie Quest Bar
- 2-3 tbs peanut butter, divided -can use any nut butter
- 1 bag of Quest Potato Chips, Sea Slat Flavor
QUEST TARTLETS: Makes 4
- Turn oven on to 380 F.
- Warm up one Quest Bar (can use any Quest flavor) for 10 seconds in the microwave.
- Divide into 4 pieces.
- Next spray a muffin tin with cooking spray for the 4 pieces. Push the 4 pieces in the muffin tin to form a hollow center.
- Cook for only 2-4 mins. You do not want to burn them as it is easy to do. Look for a light golden edge. Let set a few minutes before removing from tin.
- When slightly cooled; fill with 1 heaping teaspoon (more or less) of peanut butter.
- Next sprinkle with Quest Potato Chips (Sea Salt Flavor is great). ENJOY!
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Warm the Quest bar for about 10 secs in the microwave.
- Break into 12 even pieces and roll into a small ball in your hands. NOTE: I press with both my palms into a fat circle but you could also roll them out with a pin to do this as well.
- Once you have all 12 circles; place all of them on a sheet of parchment paper coated with cooking spray.
- Bake for 2-3 mins. Before you flip them over, Spray one more time with more cooking spray and then flip the cookies over.
- Bake another 2-3 mins. NOTE: Keep your eyes on them – they cook FAST.
- Let the cookies cool.
- Next spread 1/2 heaping teaspoon (more or less) of peanut butter over a cookie evenly.
- Last sprinkle some crushed up Sea Salt Flavor Quest Potato Chips over. ENJOY!