5 Ingredients...No Bake...All Natural Ingredients...Heavenly...EASY!! A healthy treat and kid friendly! Gluten and Grain Free. Only natural ingredients. Did I mention EASY & NO BAKE! Like 5 minutes easy. Eat now or place in the fridge or freezer for an anytime bite of heaven. I'm personally hooked. Enjoy! Follow Moni to connect on Face Book, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram (-to get a look of my everyday eats!)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (or fav nut butter)
- 10 pitted dates
- 1 cup shredded unsweetened coconut flakes (plus more for rolling)
- 1 tbs of raw honey
- 1 tbs cacao nibs or mini chocolate chips (can be optional)
- dash of cinnamon (also optional)
- Blend everything in the food processor except the cacao nibs. Next stir in the cacao nibs (or chocolate chips) if using or anything else you desire. Mix well.
- Roll into spoon size balls. Lightly roll in additional coconut flakes. Ready to eat now but I like to place in the fridge or freezer to firm up. Enjoy!