Four Ingredients. Fast. No-Bake. Bite-Size. Kid-Friendly. The most delicious thing ever. The Perfect treat.
12 Bites of Bliss
- 1 ripe banana, cut evenly into at least 12 slices
- 1-2 big spoonfuls of peanut butter, or nut butter of choice
- 1 Quest Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bar, or any protein bar of choice
- Melted Chocolate about 1 cup, could melt chocolate chips
- Slice up one banana evenly. Add about 1/2 tsp of peanut butter (or nut butter of choice) over the slices of bananas.
- Take your protein bar of choice and cut it into quarters. Divide the quarters now into thirds. Next place one piece over the peanut butter and press down. Freeze for about 15 mins.
- Next, melt your chocolate. Place the banana bites one at a time is best in the chocolate; cover completely. I find using a toothpick to be helpful. Put all the pieces on a plate (can make about 12) and cool in the fridge or freezer for about 5-15 mins. Enjoy! So easy!