EAT WELL. STAY FIT. FEEL GREAT.xx
- ½ cup coconut flour, can use any flour but this is why they are GF. NOTE: If you use another kind of flour you may need more.
- ½ cup coconut oil, or can use melted butter
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup raw honey
- ¼ tsp pumpkin spice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 3 organic eggs, room temp is best
- 1 organic apple, chopped
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ½ cup sliced almonds
- See notes for optional ingredients
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Mix the wet ingredients in a med bowl.
- In another bowl; sift the dry ingredients.
- Next gently combine the dry ingredients into the wet.
- Mix until just incorporated. Place batter in muffin liners or a muffin tin.
- Cook for about 25-27 mins. Keep your eyes on them. Let cool.
- Store in the fridge or freeze. Enjoy!
You can absolutely sub in anything you want. For example, if you like raisins instead of cranberries or walnuts instead of almonds.
Make sure you use eggs at room temperature for a nice batter.