As I have mentioned before, I adore Sangria. It is drink that if made right, you just want to sip on and just “chill-out.” I love the fruit combo here and what a treat you get at the bottom of your glass. I love how this drink is lower in sugar and a little goes a long way.
This is great for Summer and you can make this the day before for the best flavor and add the chilled sparkling water just before serving.
- 1/3 cup brandy
- 1/3 cup peach schnapps
- 1 1/2 tbs sugar
- 2 750-milliliter bottles white Rioja wine, chilled
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 1 small navel orange, quartered and sliced
- 1 green apple, cored and sliced
- 1 ripe peach, peeled and sliced
- 1 12 oz bottle sparkling water, chilled
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a large pitcher, stir to dissolve sugar. Stir in wine and next 4 ingredients (through peach). Chill at least 2 hours or until cold. You can do this over night too.
- Stir in sparkling water when ready to serve. DONE!