Holly Smokes! This is a great Moni recipe for anyone who is scared of the label-Vegan. Before you roll your eyes on the word "Vegan," just give these a try. Healthy, pure, simple ingredients, and "low-fat" is what you get here. The secret, Black Beans! Again, don't judge until you try them for yourself. From the help of cocoa, agave, banana, apple sauce, vanilla, and cinnamon, you really won't even know there are beans in them. So be bold, I DARE you. 😉 Try all my Bean Treats!
- 1 15oz can black bean (drained and rinsed)
- 1 very ripe banana
- 1/3 C. Agave nectar
- 1/4 C. Unsweetened cocoa
- 1/4 C. Unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 C. Instant oats
- 1/4 C. Organic raw sugar*
- 1 t. Cinnamon
- 1 t. Vanilla extract
- 1 t. Baking Powder
- 1 t. Baking Soda
- 1/2 cup Vegan chocolate chips
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F
- Grease 8×8 pan with cooking spray
- Combine all ingredients, except oats, in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Stir in oats and pour into baking pan.
- Top with Chocolate chips.
- Bake for 30 minutes.