These are a fantastic addition to St. Patty’s Day, I had to post them and share. You know me, a real sucker for any holiday and I always fing the perfect excuse to bake something! I use Real butter, not short cuts, and I am all for it. Remember about moderation? I do. 😉 I like anything with Irish Cream, don't we all? I use only 1/2 cup and the flavor is just great. Is it bad that I have all of these ingredients on hand at all times?! What can I say, I love to entertain! You may need to buy some of the ingredients however, cake flour is the key here to get the light texture of the cookie…
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 cup Bailey’s Original Irish Cream
- 2 1/4 cup cake flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 (6 oz.) pkg. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup coconut- I use unsweetened (optional)
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- Cream butter, sugars, and egg until fluffy. Add vanilla and Bailey’s Irish Cream.
- Mix dry ingredients in a separate bowl. Now mix into creamed mixture. Add coconut, nuts (if using) and chips.
- Drop onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 375 degrees for 8-10 minutes. Cool. Enjoy!ion