Meet Moni Avocado "Toast!" Simple but so pleasurable. This is Easy, Fast, Healthy, and...Delicious = Must be a Moni Meal! Instead of butter I use a fresh, ripe, organic, yummy, buttery-avocado. Avocados = we call them "Mother's Nature's Mayonnaise." You with me? Also, instead of bread, I use Armenian whole-wheat sesame seed cracker bread. The brand is "Ak-Mak" and it really makes them have the flavor explosion because of the sesame seeds and the crunch. Please use any cracker you like. I also love Gluten Free Crackers from Whole Foods. The finishing touches include: hot sauce, olive oil, seasoning salt (or lemon pepper I have used before too), and Moni-love! Enjoy this one-of-a-kind snack and ALL will love it too, kids included (just not with the hot sauce most likely). I now make these for company all the time and they are perfect for an Appetizer too. Perfect for snacks, game days, Cinco De Mayo, or anytime you want a healthy hit-the-spot kinda snack! Yum.
- 4-6 (or more) sesame seed whole-wheat crackers- or use any cracker you like
- 1 ripe avocado, sliced thinly
- light drizzles of hot sauce
- light drizzles of extra virgin olive oil
- a few dashes of seasoning salt to taste, or lemon pepper
- Place 4-6 crackers on a plate.
- Top with sliced avocados, (about 2-3 per cracker)
- Drizzle with hot sauce, olive oil, seasoning salt (or lemon peper) and Enjoy!