One word: EASY! I like to make this a day ahead so the flavors really hold together. I love the taste of rosemary and the sage for garnish, so delicious! It is great with pita wedges or carrots and celery.
- 2 tbs fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp minced fresh rosemary
- 1/4 freshly ground pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 19 oz can Cannellini Beans, rinsed and drained
- Sage for garnish
- Combine first 7 ingredients in a food processor; process until smooth. Serve with pita wedges or vegetables and garnish with a sage sprig.