This is called, "I really don't feel like chopping and cooking, but I am hungry for something delicious!" Enter my NO-KNIFE Recipe that will make your life a little bit easier. This is a easy, tasty, and good for you, ENJOY!
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 container of sliced jalapeno peppers, Trader Joes has them already chopped, use about 3-4 tbs
- 1 14 oz pkg extra firm tofu, drained, patted dry, and crumbled
- 1 1/2 tsp chili powder
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 10 oz pkg frozen corn (2 cups), thawed
- 1 5 oz pkg baby spinach (about 6 cups)
- 8 tortillas, warmed, I use whole wheat
- 1/4 crumbled fresh goat cheese (3 oz)
- 3/4 cup organic salsa
- Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over med-high heat. Add jalapeno peppers for about 2 mins. Then tofu, chili powder, 1/2 tsp salt, and 1/4 tsp pepper. Cook, tossing occasionally, until golden brown, 4-5 mins.
- Add the corn and cook, tossing until heated through, about 2 mins. Add the spinach and 1/4 tsp each of salt and pepper and toss until wilted.
- Fill the tortillas with the tofu mixture, goat cheese, and salsa.I top mine with hot sauce, and the meal is done!