Easy, Savory, and Healthy. Just like My “Butternut Squash Fries” and “Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, and Parsnips with Peanut Butter Fries” you will now love the “sweet” side of things…Introducing “Sweet”Butternut Squash Fries! If you want to make this a really divine treat, you can drizzle some pure maple syrup of or agave syrup right over them (or serve in a dipping saucer) for an extra sha-bang! ~Enjoy
- 1 Organic Butternut Squash, cut into fries
- 1 tablespoon olive or (canola) oil
- A few Dashes of Cinnamon and Sugar, equal amounts
- Maple syrup of Agave for dipping or drizzling over (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- In a large bowl or a Ziploc bag, toss butternut squash “fries”, oil, cinnamon and sugar until well coated.
- Spray foil that is on a baking sheet with cooking spray and evenly put the fries on.
- Cook for about 25-30 mins while tossing around. Cook until golden brown. For crunchier-cook for about 35-40.
- You can sprinkle extra cinnamon and sugar when ready to eat too. YUM!