I love this Moni dish! So if you don't love spinach (or kale), my advice is to just add some fantastic ingredients, switch it up, and see what happens! You may just change your mind. 😉 Check this recipe out. I like the raisins here and I use agave nectar but honey is fine too. This is easy, f-a-n-t-a-s-t-i-c for you, and tasty!
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp thinly sliced garlic (about 4 cloves)
- 1/4 c raisins
- 1/4 c reduced-sodium vegetable broth
- 1 lb baby spinach, or Kale
- 1/2 tsp salt
- a few dashes of cinnamon, optional
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tsp agave nectar, or honey is fine
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. When hot, add garlic and cook until beginning to turn golden, about a minute. Add raisins and vegetable broth and cook until broth is almost completely evaporated, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add spinach and cook, stirring, until wilted, about 3 minutes. Season with cinnamon (if using), salt, pepper, and drizzle with agave (or honey) just before serving. Yum!