Alright. My amazing husband came up with this creation. We have a lot in common you see- We both love Bulldogs, we are both Personal Trainers, We Snowboard together, enjoy Cookies and Coffee together, are both obsessed with movies and well….WE LOVE Peanut Butter and Bananas-together (PB & B)! So there you go.
It never gets old here at The Nelson house with this combo. Just look at this oooey, gooey deliciousness! Think Peanut Butter, Banana, and Cinnamon Quesadillas drizzled with agave (or honey) that are all warm and gooey. Oh yes…one for him and one for me.
You will love it too. You should have all the ingredients, it is very savory and really makes for a healthy snack when you have the attack for something special.
I should also mention, this would make for a perfect breakfast, if you ask me.
We love a brand of tortillas called “Tortilla Land” from Whole Foods. They are uncooked so you just grill them up on a skillet and they taste so fresh and almost fried. They are whole-wheat and a great choice for seriously any dish you are making.
Love peanut butter and bananas together? Then you must try my Frozen Chocolate, Peanut Butter and Banana Loaf (super rich!) , or my “No-Bake” Chocolate, Peanut Butter, Banana Cookies with Oats, or Moni King Cupcakes.
- 1 big whole-wheat tortillas (or 2 small), I love Tortilla Land
- Cooking spray or coconut oil for pan
- 2-3 tbs of peanut butter, or almond butter
- 1/2 banana, sliced
- 3-5 Dashes of Cinnamon
- Drizzle of agave, maple syrup, or honey, we use Vanilla Agave
- Spread the peanut butter on only half of the tortilla-evenly. Next, evenly divided your sliced bananas over that. Fold over the other half.
- Pre-heat a skillet over med. heat with some cooking spray (or coconut oil) and put the quesadilla on. Cook on both sides for about 2 mins until golden.
- Put on a plate and sprinkle cinnamon all over. Cut into about 4-5 slices. Lastly, drizzle honey, agave, or maple syrup over. Enjoy! Best when warm!