Don’t worry about the fat!!! Avocados are a very healthy kind of fat that our bodies need and want. 🙂 I love living in California for this reason…Avocados. Why use mayo when you can use Mother Natures mayo, right? Most people do not realize that Avocados contain a good source of fiber too and that is why I love using fruit with this as well, for even more. You could also toss in some tomato. It is so unique, with great ingredients and flavor. Forget about adding that cream cheese, who does that by the way? Why ruin such a simple snack! Did you know Avocados are a fruit by the way? Enjoy!
- 1 avocado (preferably Hass), diced
- 1/2 tablespoon minced red onion
- 12 black or red grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup diced peaches (or mangoes)
- pomegranate seeds (optional)
- salt and pepper (optional)
- Simply mix together in a bowl and enjoy!