Here is some motivation to eat your veggies! This is a hearty and healthy dip that will go well with any crisp veggie or pita bread. Edamame and white beans are a great source of protein along with dietary fiber. The flavors are so unique and I love the rice wine and the chili garlic sauce together. You can use hot sauce if you don’t have it. I like to make this for company and I think you should try it out. All you need is a food processor and your DONE.
Makes 2 1/2 Cups
- 1 1/2 cup frozen edamame shelled, thawed and cooked
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 tbs rice vinegar
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- a few grinds of fresh pepper
- dash of cayenne, only a dash! optional
- 2 tsp chili garlic sauce (Lee Kum Kee is good), or hot sauce will work
- 1 16 oz can white beans, rinsed and drained
- Place all the ingredients in a food processor, and process until smooth. Serve now or cover and chill. Wow, that was easy. Enjoy!