This is simple guys…4 ingredients! Plus, cucumbers are everywhere right now. Hit up the farmers market and load up. I love the chill factor to this, a great Summer pleasure.
- 4 Cucumbers
- Greek-Style yogurt-it’s amazing here
- Lemon zest and juice
- Dollop of Creme fraiche for garnish, optional
- Peel, seed, and chop 4 large cucumbers.
- Place 3/4 of the cucumbers in a blender or food processor. Add 1/2 cup yogurt, 1/4 cup chopped scallions, 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest, plus 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice.
- Process until smooth. Add 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper to taste. Chill for an hour or so.
Garnish with chives and if you got, definitely top with creme fraiche. You’ll love it!
NOTE: Also, I have made this before using an avocado, you just need 1. Talk about creamy!