In Season Roasted Butternut Squash, Kale, Roasted Beets, and Chickpeas....You can also add in a protein (chicken, egg, etc.) too or anything else you fancy. Enjoy! Follow Moni to connect on Face Book, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram (-to get a look of my everyday eats!)
EAT WELL. STAY FIT. FEEL GREAT.
- 2 cups chopped kale, dinosaur
- 1 cup chopped romaine
- ½ cup roasted beets
- ½ cup chickpeas
- 1 cup roasted butternut squash
- 1-2 tbs of your favorite dressing, I like tahini
- Place all the kale and romaine in a large bowl. Then scoop the ½ cup of chickpeas, ½ cup of beets, and 1 cup of the butternut squash over the bed of greens.
- Toss in a protein if desired and serve with your favorite dressing. Enjoy!