This salad is very good. I just love how fresh, crisp, and healthy it is. If you aren't into adding the tuna, you can add more beans and more kalamata olives. I love arugula and all the flavors work very well together. NOTE: If you plan on having leftovers, keep the dressing on the side so the arugula will not get so soggy and wilted. A crisp and citrusy white wine would go great with this. 🙂 Serve with amazing and easy focaccia bread!
- 3 tbs fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tbs extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives or/and
- 2 ( 6 oz) cans of Italian tuna, packed in oil
- 1 (15-oz) can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (5-oz) package fresh baby arugula
- 1 cup of Hearts of Palm, sliced
- 2-3 tbs Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, shaved
- Whisk together first 6 ingredients in a large bowl. Add tomatoes and next 5 ingredients (through arugula); toss. Top with Hearts of Palm and cheese.
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Unroll refridereated store-bought pizza dough (look for non-hydrogenated oils), onto a 12x8-inch rectangle on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Fold dough in half to form and 8x6-inch rectangle; press together lightly.
- Using finger tips gently dimple dough.
- Brush Dough with 1 tsp olive oil, sprinkle with coarse sea salt, and 1/2 tsp chopped fresh rosemary.
- Bake at 400 F for 12-15 mins or until golden.