- 1 tbs tamari, or can use low sodium soy sauce
- 3 tsp raw honey
- ½ cup walnuts
- ½ cup almonds
- ½ cup brazil nuts
- ½ cup macadamias
- ½ cup cashews
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds
- sprinkle of cinnamon, can be optional
- Preheat oven to 350. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper coated with cooking spray.
- Bring tamari and honey to a boil in a small sauce pan.
- Stir in nuts, seeds and cinnamon (if using), mixing well.
- Spread nut mixture onto tray evenly and bake around 10 mins until brown and crisp, stirring occasionally. Cool on tray and mix well. Enjoy!
You can make it an all sweet version by omitting the tamari and just add 2 tsp of cinnamon.
Freeze and just take out a cup and enjoy.