Got 15 mins? You’ll love these no bake, all natural protein balls that scream holiday flavor! Perfect for any last minute holiday baking and great for gifts. They are also great all year round. Trust me!
You can make with or without them being dipped in additional cacao powder. They are so easy and delicious! Keep them in the fridge or freezer for an anytime treat!
- 1 1/2 cups hazelnuts
- 1 cup dried seeded prunes
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes (desiccated)
- 1/3 cup protein powder
- 2 tbs pure maple syrup
- 1 tbs cacao powder
- 1 tbs chia seeds
- 2 tbs cacao powder to roll them in (optional)
- Dash of cinnamon to roll them in (optional)
- Process all the ingredients starting with hazelnuts through to chia seeds in a food processor.
- Roll mixture into balls using a tablespoon. Then roll balls in additional cacao powder with or without the added dash of cinnamon. Place on a tray with parchment paper. Refrigerate or keep in the freezer. Enjoy!