Another super easy and very tasty treat. The pumpkin is so great here and great for you. By using Pumpkin, you eliminate the butter and added sugar that would normally be used, but you still get a great taste and fudge-like brownie. This takes no time and it really is nice to have available for those sweet tooth cravings! You will also love Moni 2 Ingredient Pumpkin Muffins, my Moni Pumpkin Bites, and Moni Pumpkin Brownie Squares. Or try all my Moni Pumpkin Brownie Recipes. Enjoy~
- 2 cups canned pure Pumpkin
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extra
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 box of Brownie Mix (Natural kind like Nature's Path) Big 18.3-oz size
- 2-3 tbs Peanut Butter
- Peanut butter chips for topping (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Combine pumpkin, vanilla, and salt with the natural brownie mix in a large bowl; stir until combined. You do not have to add anything else unless you want! Spray a small baking dish 8 x 8, with Cooking Spray and pour in mixture. Top with peanut butter and with a knife, swirl in. Add peanut butter chips if using now. I do this most of the time.
- Bake for 35 mins. The batter will look very fudgy and under cooked; take out of oven. Cover with foil and refrigerate for about 2 hours. Great the next day as with anything pumpkin! Rich and Dense, just the way I like em'! Cut into squares and Enjoy!