Oatie Cups! I just adore these lil treats. All-natural ingredients and it is the texture that you just can't beat. They are chewy, bite-size, and perfect every time. I find when I make these, I keep out half and put the rest in the freezer. They are usually gone by the end of the day anyway. What I love is putting them in a mini muffin tin so they form in perfect bite-size treats. You can change this up and add anything you want really but this is how I make them. They make for a great snack and good fuel for a pre and post workout too. Enjoy~ Love this? Also, try my "No-Bake" Chocolate, Peanut Butter, Banana Cookies and ALL my other Oatmeal Recipes!!!
- 1 cup toasted rolled oats. (I just toast them just for a few minutes. Watch them as they burn easily. Oven set at 350 F works great.)
- 1/4 cup peanut butter, or almond
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup banana, mashed
- 1/3 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/3 cup cashews
- 1/3 cup chocolate/carob chips
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 to 1/2 tsp salt
- optional add-ins: dried fruit, etc.
- Pre-heat oven to 325°.
- Combine all ingredients and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Scoop by rounded spoonful- (cookie or melon ball scooper is great) onto parchment. Bake 10-12 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes, and then I just put them in the mini muffin tin to form into their perfect shape. They will cool here. Enjoy!