Baked. Addictive. Healthy. I just can’t stop. I am loving these on a weekly basis and the hardest part… is the second we are done baking them – they seem to be all gone in a flash!
No junk in these or nasty trans fats. Just our beloved mother nature and a hot oven.
Healthy, Flavorful, All Natural and Delicious!
You will love this easy recipe. I suggest having the kids try them too.
EAT WELL. STAY FIT. FEEL GREAT.
- 3 organic beets
- olive oil, enough to brush on
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Clean your beets well and the best part is that there is no need to peel them. With a mandolin or a very sharp knife - slice your beets thinly.
- Put a cookie wire rack on top of a cookie sheet if you have one. Brush beets with olive oil, then add salt and pepper on both sides. If you don't have a cookie wire rack just use a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes. NOTE: if you don't have a wire rack - then after 15 minutes turn the beets over and cook for another 15-20 minutes.
- Take them out and let them cool. They will harden up and then... Enjoy!
You can do this with sweet potatoes, egg plants, or zucchini - possibilities are endless!