Healthy, Flavorful, All Natural and Delicious!You will love this easy recipe. I suggest having the kids try them too. Enjoy! Follow Moni to connect on Face Book, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram (-to get a look of my everyday eats!)
EAT WELL. STAY FIT. FEEL GREAT.
- 3 organic beets
- olive oil, enough to brush on
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Clean your beets well and the best part is that there is no need to peel them. With a mandolin or a very sharp knife - slice your beets thinly.
- Put a cookie wire rack on top of a cookie sheet if you have one. Brush beets with olive oil, then add salt and pepper on both sides. If you don't have a cookie wire rack just use a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes. NOTE: if you don't have a wire rack - then after 15 minutes turn the beets over and cook for another 15-20 minutes.
- Take them out and let them cool. They will harden up and then... Enjoy!
You can do this with sweet potatoes, egg plants, or zucchini - possibilities are endless!