- 1 tbs coconut flour (any flour works but coconut is what I use)
- 1 tbs cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- pinch of salt
- 1 organic egg
- 1/2 tbs applesauce (if you do not have this you can use 1 full tbs of honey)
- 1/2 tbs raw honey (use more if you like it more sweet)
- 1/4 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 3 tbs of almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1/2 tbs cacao nibs (can be optional)
- Sprinkle of chocolate chips or anything you want. (I use a combo of peanut butter baking chips and chocolate chips-Sunspire)
- Optional Toppings; whipped cream, ice cream, nut butter, nuts, sprinkles, etc.
- In a bowl mix all the dry ingredients. Next add in all the wet ingredients and incorporate well. Add in the cacao nibs if using and chocolate chips and peanut butter chips - if using.
- Spray a mug with cooking spray. Pour in the mixture.
- Microwave for 1 1/2 mins.
Enjoy now or top with anything you like. Whipped cream, ice cream, or nut butters are all great choices. Enjoy!