'Tis’ the season for pumpkin! So if you are anything like me than you love pumpkin everrrything. This is good news because not only is pumpkin great for you (packed with Vitamin A, Lutein and Zeaxanthin) but it's the perfect time of year to partake in delicious pumpkin recipes!
- 1 cup oats, old-fashioned works best
- 1 scoop NOW® Sports organic whey protein powder, vanilla
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup organic pumpkin purée
- 2 tbs raw honey or pure maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- dash on cinnamon
- 1/4-1/2 cup chopped NOW Real Food® Organic Brazil nuts for topping
- In a bowl, mix together all the ingredients (except the nuts) until well combined. Spoon into your hand and roll into balls. Place in the refrigerator until firm, about an hour. Chop the nuts in a small bowl and then press protein balls in until they stick. Then roll again until all is secure. Enjoy!