EAT WELL. STAY FIT. FEEL GREAT.xx
2 cups cacao nibs
1 tbs maca powder
2 ounces of cacao powder
1 1/4 tsp salt
3/4 cup almond butter
1/3 cup coconut nectar, or can use yukon syrup
3 tbs coconut oil
1 tbs pure vanilla extract
- Finely grind the cacao nibs in a grinder (coffee grinder is great).
- Mix all ingredients by hand in a bowl until mixture is consistent.
- Scoop out balls using a small cookie scoop or ice cream scoop. Place on parchment paper.
- Balls can be served right away or placed in the fridge to firm up.
- Store in the freezer and delicious for 2 weeks! Enjoy.