This is a favorite of mine in the Fall/Winter Seasons. You can add so many different things to this... Bananas, Apples, Walnuts, Almond Butter, Maple Syrup, Raisins, you get the idea. It is similiar to bread pudding or sticky cake and so great for those mornings when you have literally no time. 🙂 Pretty healthy for ya too...
- 2-1/4 C Old fashioned oats (or 2 C quick oats)
- 1/3 C light brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 C milk of choice
- 1 egg, 2 egg whites
- 1 Tbsp vanilla
- 3 Tbsp chopped pecans
- 1 C canned pumpkin
- 4 tsp cinnamon
- Combine everything in a bowl, cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Pour into an 8 x 8 baking pan at least 2 inches tall coated with cooking spray.
- Bake in preheated 350° oven 55-60 minutes or until a knife comes out fairly clean.
- Store tightly covered in refrigerator, or you may freeze. Enjoy!