It's about time we can have our nachos and eat the entire plate if we want to! This recipe is also perfect for Cinco De Mayo! This is a perfect recipe for any celebration and for entertaining with. Also anytime of year and to put out for a very healthy appetizer. You can give each guest their own dish too! I use beet chips and a mix of organic corn chips but you can put out anything else you'd like. Don't forget a side organic greek yogurt, non-dairy alternative or sour cream!
- 1 cup low-sodium black beans, washed
- Carrots, sliced
- Sliced red bell pepper
- Kale, roughly chopped
- Fresh avocado or guacamole
- Serve with beet chips and chips
- Add in any other veggies you like
- Layer as you go with ingredients that you want.
- Serve with beet chips and/or tortilla chips.
- Don't forget a side of salsa, guacamole and yogurt or sour cream. Enjoy!