You know how much I look forward to a yummy but also healthy breakfast. I created this awesome and very easy recipe that is a great breakfast, or snack, or on-the-go treat anytime of day. Kind was awesome enough to send my a very generous goody box of all sorts of delicious snacks. These snacks are only packed with real, clean, and delicious ingredients. So I made an awesome (and very easy) recipe of course. Not only do you get a ton of protein (to keep you full for hours) but it is also packed with fiber and chia seeds. The granola I use alone is loaded with flavor and other amazing ingredients. It is really, really good too.
- 1 Greek Yogurt (can use any yogurt you like)
- 1 tbs of chia seeds (can use flax seeds or nuts too)
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1/3 cup organic blueberries (or any fruit you like)
- 1/2 cup of Kind Cluster Granola, (or can use any granola you like)
- A drizzle of raw honey over top
- Take a carton of your favorite yogurt. I use non-fat or low-fat Greek Yogurt - plain. Place in a bowl; Add 1 tbs of chia seeds (or flax seeds or nuts work too) and mix- until well distributed. Set aside.
- In a parfait glass; add in 1-2 tbs of the granola at the bottom, next a layer of the sliced banana, followed by fresh blueberries (or fruit of choice), then cover this with the yogurt mixture. Repeat the process starting with granola.
- Garnish with the remaining of the granola and fruit over the yogurt. You can now add a lil' drizzle of raw honey or pure maple syrup. You can eat now or let set in the fridge to really let set. Great if you make for then next day too. Enjoy!