Packed with gluten free oats, almond milk, cacao nibs and granola for a "crunch-crunch"...Use your favorite protein powder, I am loving Vega chocolate. I love how they pack in more superfoods plus there is no junk. Great flavors! Packed with nutrition and actually quite tasty all at the same time. Hits the spot every time and will keep you full all morning long. I eat this meal when I really am craving my chocolate! PS- cacao nibs are incredibly good for you and did I mention...so darn tasty? Try all my Breakfast recipes, oatmeal and granola treats. Enjoy! Follow Moni to connect on Face Book, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram (-to get a look of my everyday eats!)
EAT WELL. STAY FIT. FEEL GREAT.xx
- 1 cup gf oats, cooked
- Almond milk, unsweetened vanilla or coconut milk
- 1 scoop of Vega protein powder, chocolate
- 1-2 tbs cacao nibs
- Granola, sprinkled over
- Banana, sliced
- Anything else you want!
- Place your cooked oats in a bowl. (I like to soak my oats over night - this is optional).
- Pour in your almond milk and protein powder; mix until well incorporated.
- Next sprinkle your cacao nibs and granola over.
- Serve with a sliced banana. Can also add in anything else you fancy. Enjoy!
You can use any protein powder you like. I like Vega.
Great fuel for those hard workouts or when you need a breakfast to keep you full.