This is a giant chocolate chip cookie baked in a pizza pan. Think, Pizza Cookie. I love to make this for friends on their birthday. There are no health tweaks on this. Great for any occasion really. You can also top it with anything you want, have at it! Mark got this for his Birthday... "M" and he was a very happy guy. 😉 Another lucky birthday friend got a "T"! 😉
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup walnuts (optional)
- extra toppings (optional), ex-white chocolate, peanut butter chips, m&m's, etc.
- In large bowl, beat butter, sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well.
- Gradually add flour, salt, and baking soda, beating until well blended. Stir in chocolate chips and nuts, if using.
- Spread in greased 14-inch round pizza pan. Bake at 375 F for 20-25 mins. Cool cookie in pan on a cooling rack.